To register for this event please click here
Ut Pictura Poesis brings together poets, performers, writers, artist and art historians to discuss their work and research. The programme will include poetry, art, discussion with two art historians. There will be also some time for questions from the audience on the day. Speakers will include:
- Kadija Sesay (activist, writer, poet)
- Victoria Burgher (artist)
- Mark Thompson (performer, educator, activist)
- Michael Ohajuru (art historian)
- Professor Carmen Fracchia (art historian)
This event is conjointly organised by the Global and Transregional Studies research group; the Race, Ethnicity and Equality Committee; and the Art History programme of the School of History & Heritage, and generously funded by the HR Equality and Engagement Department from the University of Lincoln.