- Invitations to members-only events: private views of exhibitions, collections, galleries and museums in the UK, Europe and the US with leading experts
- Regular email posts on forthcoming conferences, talks, exhibitions and books both in the UK and overseas
- A copy of InformARTES, our annual newsletter on the world of Iberian and Latin American art
- A copy of the annual visual arts issue of the Hispanic Research Journal, containing articles on Iberia and Latin American and reviews of relevant books and exhibitions
- Access to a network of the world’s leading Iberian and Latin American art experts
How to Join
ARTES is Registered Charity No. 1112883. Membership is from January to January, and per calendar year, membership fees are:
- £20/ 30 Euros – full-time students
- £35/ 50 Euros – standard adult membership
- £75/ 100 Euros – associate membership (up to 6 staff or students from the same institution)
To join, please download and complete the ARTES Membership Form and return by email or post (together with the ARTES Gift Aid Form, if possible – see below) to firstname.lastname@example.org or the address supplied on our current Membership Form.
Artes will keep your personal data secure and not release it to third parties. We will use it to communicate with you electronically and by post.
Important: to receive our posts and news items, follow our blog or social media pages
How to Pay
- by online banking via BACS (details available from email@example.com)
- by cheque made out to ARTES and sent to the address in our ARTES Membership Form. It is important that you email firstname.lastname@example.org with the date and amount paid as well as your name.
- by Paypal – simply click the “Donate” button below.
If you are a UK taxpayer, you can pay your subscription under Gift Aid, which enables ARTES to receive 20% of your subscription fee back from HMRC. To do this, please fill in, email or post ARTES Gift Aid Form to email@example.com or to the postal address given on our current ARTES membership form.